Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University!
We are located in a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University. Our programmes are top-ranked and we are international accredited by AACSB.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Operations (German and English)
- Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Sustainable Production and Business (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – Hybrid – part time (English)
- International Management Full-Time (English)
- International Management Part-Time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management. For military officers and professionals. (German and English)
Mo.: 10:00-12:00 und 13:00-16:00
Mi.: 10:00-12:00 und 13:00-16:00
Fr.: 10:00-12:00 und 13:00-16:00
Aufgrund der Pandemie wird die Beratung zurzeit nur online stattfinden.
2021 haben wir geschlossen am:
6., 12.-16. April
1., 4., 26. Mai
13., 22. Oktober
6., 10. Dezember
sowie vom 27. Dezember 2021
bis zum 4. Januar 2022