Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
In-Country/In Region Scholarships Programme at SEAMEO TROPMED Network Regional Office Thailand • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
The scholarships at TROPMED are available in the following fields:
- School Health (M.Sc.)
- Tropical Medicine (M.Sc.)
- Biomedical and Health Informatics (M.Sc.)
- Clinical Tropical Medicine (Master)
- Clinical Tropical Medicine (Doctor of Philosophy)
Duration of the funding
- Monthly scholarship
- Study and research allowance
- Tuition fees
- Printing allowance
- Travel allowance (in-Region only)
1. Applicants must apply for their studies at TROPMED, using the contacts and the method that is prescribed by the institution. TROPMED has set its own deadlines.
TROPMED will screen, pre-select (according to DAAD selection criteria) and short-list the applicants. A detailed report consisting of the shortlisting procedure, the entire list of applicants, the ranked shortlist and the shortlisting panel members will also be availed to DAAD. The ranked shortlist will contain preferably triple (at least double) the number of scholarships that have been attributed to the institution.
DAAD reserves the right of final selection.
2. Simultaneously all applicants are asked to log into the DAAD portal, register themselves and submit an DAAD application